Tuesday 26 July 2011

Introduction.

So I've done it, I've started a blog. This is mainly so that I can keep track of what I'm painting/playing and why. It'll also show pics of current works in progress and game reports from mainly Flames of War related games but also other games I'm looking to get into over the following months even some video games and WW2 reenactment related topics. My friend James aka Starmonkee will be adding his comments regarding some of our games too with pictures and details from his perspective.

I've painted for many years now but I've recently come back after several years off and I'm trying new methods and techniques, some of which I thought were exclusive to the realms of that once rare beast the "pro painter". If you look on ebay these days, however, you'll see that they're quite a common sight now if you believe everything that's written!

No comments:

Post a Comment